Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Weather Report

Sunny disposition with hints of cloudy preoccupation throughout the day. No precipitation anticipated. Energy levels buoyed by increased sunlight, yet confinement to indoor spaces does decrease potential positive effects of solar gain. Emotional temperature is relatively stable, with no stress-induced overheating expected, however some atmospheric turbulence is inevitable. Hydration and feeding adequate to task of metabolic equilibrium. Waste disposal adequate and functional. Nocturnal outlook is good, with seven to eight hours of calm weather each night, followed by partial clearing around 6:30am.

Extended forecast: more of the same, only better.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Did you find a new job?

Keith "Nurse Keith" Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC said...

Emmy,

Thanks for asking. No, I have decided to stay the course for now. My colleagues are so wonderful, and my learning curve is still steep enough that I am growing professionally at a pace that I like. My work is also undergoing some change and I want to see if it is for the better. (I think it is.) Also, as my health improves, the stress is easier to handle.

So, in a nutshell, I'll be hanging in there for a bit.

: )