Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fiction, Prose and Ephemera

Dear Readers,

I am writing to inform you that, as my creative writing practice grows, I've decided to create a separate blog where I will post poetry, prose, fiction, and other ephemera several times each week. Since Digital Doorway seems to focus mostly on health, healthcare, human rights, and nursing (with some spirituality and politics, for good measure!), I felt it was time for the birth of a new venue that falls outside of my own perceived scope for Digital Doorway.

This new blog is called Fiction, Prose and Ephemera, and will be bookmarked on the right side of Digital Doorway's homepage, where you can also find links to Latter Day Sparks (the story of my dog Sparkey and his final days of life) and A Nurse and His Treo (a photography experiment), two of my other adventures in blogging.

Thank you for your readership, and please know that Digital Doorway is alive and well as it approaches its fourth birthday. Please visit often, and do say hello from time to time.

All the best,

Keith

No comments: