Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Wishes for a Happy Father's Day to fathers everywhere. For those whose fathers are no longer on this earth, my wishes for a peaceful spiritual connection in whatever form that might take. For those whose fathers are estranged, lost, or otherwise disconnected, my wishes for compassion, healing, peace, and forgiveness.

For myself, I give thanks for the opportunity to be a father, and think of my own son (currently in Rome) with love and gratitude. I also thank my lovely wife for providing me the chance to be a father to such a compassionate, creative, and talented individual who has emerged into manhood shining with a brilliant light. He is loved beyond measure, and returns that love one-thousand fold.

1 comment:

Health Watch Center said...

Hello Kieth,

I have read few Father's Day post but yours is unique...you not only thought about your father and being a father to your wonderful son but also the people who lost or disconnected from their fathers that's what made your post unique...thank you..

FHZ.
Fitness Health Zone