It will be a star-studded week of nurse leaders and innovators, and with nine CEU credits for a very affordable registration fee, you just can't go wrong.
Here's a description of "The Art of Nursing" from the event's website:
"The Art of Nursing is designed for individual nurses and nursing students worldwide, as well as the organizations that serve them – hospitals, nursing groups and associations, and nursing schools.
"The Art of Nursing is a four-day, online series that provides busy nurses with practical tips for stress reduction, improved mindfulness and attention to the present moment, better time management, and more! "It’s an exclusive gathering of nurse pioneers, educators, and consultants with specific knowledge and expertise to help you get back to the healing, patient-focused practice envisioned by Florence Nightingale."According to Elizabeth, you're guaranteed to walk away from this event feeling:
- Refreshed, unburdened, and energized in your body, mind, and spirit.
- Appreciated, valued, and confident of the positive impact you’re making in the world.
- Present and capable of being fully “in the moment” – both on the job and at home.
- Motivated and inspired to advocate on behalf of your patients and fellow nurses.
- Connected to and bolstered by a network of like-minded nurse professionals.
Click here to register, and we'll see you during Nurses Week 2014!