Thursday, December 06, 2012

25 Outstanding Medical Blogs By Nurses

I am honored and humbled that Digital Doorway has been chosen by KwikMed.org as one of 25 outstanding medical blogs by nurses.


The good people at Kwikmed.org apparently read and followed many nursing blogs in order to narrow down the contenders to this list of 25 outstanding blogs, and I encourage my readers to peruse the other excellent sites on the list.

I'm familiar with several of these blogs already, and some of my personal favorites are Code Blog, The Nerdy Nurse, Emergiblog, Impacted Nurse, and JParadisi RN's Blog.

The nurse blogosphere is a robust, informative, entertaining and exciting world, and I urge nurses and other healthcare professionals (as well as laypeople) to frequent this virtual world that adds such layers of complexity and thoughtful reflection to the nursing profession.

My thanks again to KwikMed.org, and I tip my virtual nurse's cap to the other 24 bloggers, as well as the many nurse bloggers out there who were not included this time around.

Happy blogging, and happy reading!


No comments: