Thursday, May 14, 2009

Change of Shift and Bob the Nurse

The newest edition of Change of Shift, that nursing blog carnival we all love, is currently viewable at Emergiblog.

I'm happy to report that our hero, Bob the Nurse, is prominently featured on Change of Shift once again, as is Digital Doorway.

By the way, Bob is about to take a trip to California, where he will vacation with the kind and hospitable author of CodeBlog. We have no doubt that photos will start pouring in as he gallavants in the land of milk and honey.

2 comments:

Karin RN said...

I can't wait to view the pictures. I am vacationing to Cali too with my fellow bloggers, my so-called daughter and son. Yup, they got it from me. Have a nice time.

Keith "Nurse Keith" Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC said...

Bob should arrive in California on Monday. If anyone wants to host him soon, he can make his way to you in the near future via USPS. Any photos you take, would, of course, be credited to you.