Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Announcing the Publication of "Final Moments"

It is with great pleasure that I announce the publication of the third book in a series of non-fiction books by nurses, released under the auspices of Kaplan Publishing. "Final Moments: Nurses' Stories About Death and Dying" is a moving collection of stories by nurses, all focused on issues of mortality. It is an honor to have my chapter, "A Nurse's Recovery From Grief", included in this stellar collection.


Earlier this year, the first book in the series, "Reflections on Doctors: Nurses' Stories About Physicians and Surgeons", was released to great fanfare, and I was honored to provide a chapter for that collection, as well as to appear on a number of radio broadcasts promoting its publication. And although I was not a contributor to the second book in the series, I also heartily recommend "Meditations on Hope: Nurses' Stories About Motivation and Inspiration", released this past November.

I am humbled by my inclusion in this new series ("Kaplan Voices: Nurses") by Kaplan Publishing, and would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for this very satisfying opportunity.

No comments: