Sunday, January 20, 2008

Three Years

Amidst the excitement of leaving my full-time job after seven years, the 3rd birthday of Digital Doorway slipped right by me on the 18th of January. It's hard to believe that three years have elapsed since I posted my first missive on this blog (thanks to a suggestion from my brother). It has been a satisfying ride, and blogging has opened doors of friendship, camaraderie, creativity, community, and, lo and behold, some paid work as a writer. (Stay tuned as Nurse LinkUp---a new online networking community for nurses---is relaunched, wherein I will be a main contributor of content.)

Thank you to everyone who visits this site, for those who choose to comment occasionally, and for my fellow bloggers who send traffic my way. I am happy to say that blogging comes as naturally as walking these days, and I look forward to three more years of the digital journey.

No comments: