Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Giving Thanks

During this week of focusing on the gratitude engendered by the American celebration of Thanksgiving, I'd like to take a moment and give thanks for anyone and everyone connected with this blog, my work in nursing, my new avocation as a Nurse Coach, RN.FM Radio, and my many connections and networks.

Thanksgiving is about feeling and expressing gratitude for our abundance and blessings, and I have more blessings in my life than I can count.

This blog is approaching its ninth birthday, and I especially want to thank all of my readers who peruse my posts, leave comments, share my posts on social media, and encourage me to continue writing. I truly write this blog for you, and it's so gratifying to receive kind messages and comments of gratitude, agreement, disagreement, shared experience, or thoughtful reflection. Thank you for continuing to read Digital Doorway, and thank you for sharing my words with others!

I wish everyone in the Digital Doorway, Nurse Keith Coaching and RN.FM Radio communities a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday (if you live in the United States). If you live elsewhere (or simply choose to not celebrate this holiday), I wish you a wonderful, healthy and happy winter season!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and many blessings to you and yours, now and always.

Nurse Keith


No comments: