Some readers of Digital Doorway may be aware of the upcoming Rejuvenation Collaboration III in which I will be participating, along with my RN.FM Radio co-host Kevin Ross of Innovative Nurse. For those who are unaware, the "RC III" is an awe-inspiring two weeks of web-based interactive learning centered on the notion of self-care and wellness for nurses, and the series will officially launch on Monday, April 15th with a special keynote address.
Some of the goals for those who participate in the RC III include:
- Receiving customized strategies, self-care tools, and healthy resources that are perfect for busy healthcare providers to use on a daily basis.
- Diverse presentation topics that ensure that you can find at least two or three workshops that you won’t want to miss!
- That you leave the series feeling rejuvenated and recharged, ready for your much-needed work as a busy, passionate, and dedicated nurse professional.
- That you become a part of a beautiful community and an inspiring group of holistic nurse leaders.
- That you will leave the series feeling supported, empowered, and alive with enthusiasm about your role, your career, and your life!
For a complete list of the presenters, including their topics and days and times of their presentations, please click here.
Additionally, CEUs will be available for a nominal fee if that's something that you currently need. And what better way to earn CEUs than to focus on your own well-being?
To register and find out more, please click here, and I hope to see you and hear from you during the third Rejuvenation Collaboration!