Thursday, February 19, 2009

Return

Well, dear Readers, I'm back from a brief three-day Mid-Atlantic sojourn, visiting my aging parents, helping my mom, and making the rounds.

Being without Internet access for almost three days felt like an eternity, the electronic umbilical cord tugging at my nearly constant desire to email, blog, hop onto Twitter, update my Facebook page, and otherwise connect with the myriad people with whom I have a strictly electronic relationship.

As Digital Doorway has surpassed its fourth birthday, I realize how very important a venue it is for my self-expression. This space serves as a touchstone for me, and I indeed appreciate those of you who visit, comment, and make this blog come alive.

Stay tuned for continued adventures, and thanks again for your generous readership!

---Keith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice to see you back....Thank you.... Hope your trip must be superb..