Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back in the Saddle

Dear Readers,

I have been out of town for the long holiday weekend, visiting family along the Eastern Seaboard. If you and yours celebrate Easter, I hope it was joyous. And if you celebrated Purim, joy and merriment to you as well!

Traveling by Amtrak had its ups and downs, but overall it was worthwhile not having to drive all of those arduous miles. (I am also aware that train travel is a good choice vis-a-vis environmental impact). Still, getting around by train in the U.S. is nothing like it is in other countries, and I found myself pining for the timely, clean, and comfortable trains of Europe.

Now, here I am back at home, happy to be in my own space, and ready to get back to work once again. Stay tuned for the usual frequent blog posts, and please keep those comments, cards, and letters coming!

Blessings!

No comments: