Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A (New) Blog Is Born

The original purpose of this blog was to have a creative space to ponder my life, write about it, and have a place to go at the end of the day where I can be myself and process this life on earth. Although that end has been accomplished, the vicissitudes of my work as a front-line community nurse do indeed garner the lion's share of my attention herein.

Thus, I have created a tertiary blog (apart from Digital Doorway and Latter Day Sparks) where I will use my love of amateur digital photography with my Treo smart-phone (luckily provided by my work at no cost) as an extra key to creative expression. Please surf over to A Nurse and His Treo from time to time, if you please. You will find links to my two "side blogs" on the right of your screen.

Thanks, dear Readers, and many blessings of the season.

No comments: