Monday, April 30, 2007

Article on Multiple Chemical Sensitivity

Dear Reader,

Please follow this link to a fairly comprehensive article which I recently published on Nurse Linkup vis-a-vis Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS).

As a nurse with MCS, I feel it is my duty and responsibility to educate other nurses and healthcare professionals about MCS, and to advocate for the accomodation of patients with MCS and related illnesses when they encounter the healthcare system. Although the article is specifically targeting nurses, it is very readable by the lay public. As far as I know, Nurse Linkup does not require membership or a log-in process in order for non-members to read articles. If you have any problem accessing the article, please email me (nursekeith@gmail.com) and I will happily email the article to you forthwith.
Post a Comment