Saturday, March 10, 2007

Linking Up

I recently signed a contract to provide content for a new social/professional networking site for nurses---Nurse Linkup---which is now in beta. My blog apparently caught their eye (go figure!) and they have invited me to have a space for blog posts and articles within their domain. For contractual reasons, my posts to Nurse Linkup will not be allowed to be copied directly to Digital Doorway, but I will post links to them here once they are published. For those of you who are stalwart readers of Digital Doorway: thank you for your readership and never fear. This new opportunity in no way means that this blog will be neglected. Au contraire! Digital Doorway will still be the prime location for my personal reflections on life and nursing.

Thanks for tuning in, and I hope this opportunity will prove to be a worthwhile venture, perhaps leading to (gulp!) future paid work as a blogger/writer.
Post a Comment