Sunday, July 09, 2006

Wild and Precious

Courtesy of the Burlington, VT Unitarian Universalist Society.

My response? To consistently strive to give to others, fulfill my potential, and actualize my most powerful and creative qualities, while controlling those qualities which diminish my effectiveness in the world. To seek fulfillment, play, and leisure with gusto and enthusiasm, and to work hard enough that my leisure-time is a well-deserved rest. To love and be loved fully. To engender friendship, intimacy, and the propagation of truth, peace, and understanding. To eat well, live well, travel well, work well, and leave behind a mark on the world which illustrates my love of others and appreciation for the opportunity to dwell on this physical plane. To eventually leave this earth a better place than I found it.
Post a Comment