Saturday, April 15, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by Mary at The Mote in the Light and I'm It. I usually don't respond to these tagging emails, but I thought I'd give this one a try as it seems fairly innocuous and doesn't threaten me with seven years of bad luck or psoriasis if I don't follow the instructions......


Four Jobs I’ve had in my life:

Waiter

Fish fileter

Housecleaner

Nurse


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over

The 400 Blows by Francois Truffaut

My Dinner with Andre

Amelie

Wings of Desire by Wim Wenders


Four Websites I Visit Regularly

Common Dreams

Medscape

Care2

The Hunger Site


Four of My Favorite Foods

Seven Star Farms Organic Lowfat Plain Yogurt

Ripe Macintosh apples in the fall

Anything cooked by my wife

Tofu


Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

An Alternate Universe Where George W. Bush never became President

Central America

Crete

Anywhere I could be with my love


Four Most Wonderful Places I Have Been

Prince Edward Island

At my love’s side

Barcelona

Amsterdam


Four Books I Could Read Over and Over

The Starseed Transmissions by Ken Carey

The Deptford Trilogy by Robertson Davies

A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway

A Death in the Family by James Agee


Four Songs I Could Listen to Every Day

Chalkhills and Children (XTC)

First Day of My Life (Bright Eyes)

Matte Kudesai (King Crimson)

Everything Merges with the Night (Brian Eno)


Four Reasons I Blog

Connection

Personal Growth

Professional Fulfillment

Community


Four People to Tag

Mary Rives

Nancy Bea Miller

You
And you too....

Post a Comment