Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Flotsam and Jetsam

Busy times are afoot: ailing dog, a recalcitrant cold, wife starting new job, school year ending and final exam needing to be written. Blogging is always on my mind and ideas just won't stop coming. I see this venue as a lifeline.

For those of you who have not yet done so, please consider visiting my new blog, Latter Day Sparks, the chronicle of the life and times of my dog Sparkey as we near the end of our time on earth together.

For Grand Rounds fans, although I do not post a link each week (which I should), it is always worth visiting. There is a link to the Grand Rounds schedule and archive in the Links section nearby. This weeks' offering can be found here. A startlingly fun and rather racy missive from Chronic Babe, featured in this week's Grand Rounds can be found here. I highly recommend it for both entertainment and educational value.

Lastly, my wife and I have joined a new online community called Zaadz which is highly recommended. It's the only online community we've found whose main purpose is to change the world. Lofty goals, yes, but we have sincerely found that the quality of participants and our interactions with said members are indeed impacting our lives in a big way. As for changing the world, that remains to be seen, but healthy relationships and connection/community are always a good start.

With spring blessings to each of you, dear Readers. Until next time....
Post a Comment