Sunday, August 07, 2005

Gratitude for You

I am feeling very grateful just now for the comments---anonymous and otherwise---which so frequently appear on this blog. I comment on others' blogs almost daily, and I know how good it feels when one realizes that others actually care about what one writes and communicates to the world, taking the time to actually post their own thoughts in response.

That said, if you are a frequent reader but non-commenter, your presence is just as important and appreciated, and please feel free to continue to read without leaving a visible trace. I am surprised when I read the tracking data and see how many people are visiting on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, and I thank you all for taking the time to do so.

May my output be worthy of your continued visits.....
Post a Comment